Automotive Center SAINS TECHNO PARK
Drive profitable and sustainable new growth in the dynamic world of mobility with automotive industry solutions. Learn how Arm provide the efficient performance, responsiveness, and functional safety support to enable innovations in Nissan’s car motion technologies. The Arm ecosystem is a community of providers that deliver products and services built on Arm-based architectures.
- Our Future Mobility North America online event brings together more than 1,000 stakeholders to discuss the business models, technologies and trends shaping the future of mobility.
- The solution uses in-car software to gather data from sensors and systems and external information on weather and traffic.
- From the planning of the show to the wrap-up, it’s organized and staffed by students in automotive programs at the Automotive Business School of Canada.
- In this Future Driven Forum, we’re joined by leading government officials to examine the benefits of V2X, identify the remaining barriers, and explore ways to foster widespread deployment.
- European vehicle sales will be severely affected by the coronavirus crisis.
The automotive industry began in the 1860s with hundreds of manufacturers that pioneered the horseless carriage. For many decades, the United States led the world in total automobile production. In 1929, before the Great Depression, the world had 32,028,500 automobiles in use, and the U.S. automobile industry produced over 90% of them.
And new talent, which is critical to attract to enable the transformation, increasingly factor sustainability, climate action, DEI, purpose and the flexibility of work environment into their long-term employment decisions. However, supply chain disruptions force OEMs and other players to reorganize their supply structures. Built by SAP and our partners on an open platform, SAP’s industry cloud solutions address Automotive specific industry needs for the auto sector. Designed to work with your existing SAP and third-party systems, these specialized cloud applications can help you drive cost-effective transformation and sustainable growth. Samsung semiconductors provide the power needed to drive immersive in-vehicle infotainment systems. The Exynos Auto V processor supports up to six displays and multiple operating systems.
Sign up for the latest news
Our growing portfolio is built upon decades of automotive expertise so you can design with confidence. Reskill your existing workforce and elevate the employee experience to attract and retain the most skilled software and manufacturing talent. Leverage IoT and AI/ML to automate shop floor execution and unlock real-time insights for guided decision-making with Oracle’s Smart Manufacturing solution. Deploy finance and operations plans, detect unexpected events affecting your performance, and adapt to achieve your business objectives with Oracle Integrated Business Planning and Execution .
Take a single course, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree—all at a pace that’s right for you. Part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or you can opt for online learning. The design of our high-voltage connectors is optimized down to the last detail.